Friday 28 December 2007

The best visitor ever!!

I'm sorry I haven't had time to tell you all about our surprise visitor, but so much has happened in the last few days. The biggest excitement was on Christmas morning, when there was a funny jingling noise outside, and a knock on the door. When I opened it, in walked a bear with a huge white beard, a red suit and a huge sack of presents. For a few minutes there was total pandemonium as all the smaller animals rushed around getting wildly overexcited, but then Radish and another rabbit called Rachel got us all organised. All children had to form an orderly queue and wait to talk to Father Christmas (I expect you've guessed that's who it was). We let the babies go first as they can't really be orderly for very long. The amazing thing was that no matter how many children went to talk to him, Father Christmas never seemed to run out of presents. When it was my turn, I got a lovely aeroplane to play with, and I've been hurtling around with it ever since.

Happy Christmas to everyone, and I hope you had just as much fun as we did!

No comments: