Sunday 2 December 2007

Baking Day Upset


Another day, another job to try. Today I had the chance to help out at the Sylvanian bakery, making cakes and bread for all the animals. It all started quite well with Miss Suzette and Grandma Rabbit helping me to make the pastry and dough. I did get a bit messy with all the flour and sugar and stuff, but that was mainly because the table is so high, and I was a bit wobbly standing on a chair. Eventually they gave me a little low table to work at, and everything went much better. Until, that is, it came to the time to take everything out of the oven. There wasn't much space to put everything down, and I thought that the safest place to put a plate of pies and croissants was on top of a small metal round thing.

I didn't know about pedal bins, or what happens when someone's paw accidentally steps on the pedal. Miss Suzette was very nice about it, and helped me clean it all up. Somehow, I don't think they'll be asking me back, though. I do hope I find a job I like soon - it's all getting a bit upsetting now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooo!

Bobby is upset!!! I cannot cope!!!

Please tell me he will be happy again soon!!!

Love eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

watch this space - all will be revealed...