Thursday 6 December 2007

Back to School


Would you believe it? I finally find my perfect job and it's time to go back to school. My two week's work experience has finished and it's the classroom again for me. Still, it doesn't matter really, as the Donkey Sanctuary say I can go along any time I want to, and I have promised Dougie I'll go every day if I can.
School is very nice. Mrs Ewe, the teacher, is firm but nice, and all my friends are there as well, so I'm sure I will be happy. The best bit of the day is the end of the afternoon, when Mrs Ewe sits us all down and reads from her big story book. Some of the smaller animals tend to fall asleep at this point, but it has been a long day for them and nobody minds really.
Mrs Ewe said the strangest thing at going home time today. I was telling her about Dougie, and about how the sheep had invaded our football, and she just smiled and said "you knowing some sheep and donkeys might come in useful soon". What on earth can she mean?

No comments: