Saturday 19 January 2008

It's snowed!!



Sorry that I haven't been in touch for a while. The main reason is that it snowed a few days ago, and ever since then we have been far too busy having fun to worry about diaries or blogs.


Anyway, about the snow. I woke up on Tuesday morning and it seemed strangely bright - even through the curtains it seemed like there was a strange glow. I got up, threw the curtains open and squealed with excitement when I saw the scene. I rushed to tell the others about the snow, and we all rushed out without even stopping for breakfast. Of course, coming from Labrador, I'm very used to snow, but some of the other animals had never seen it before, and so didn't know what to do. Luckily, I was on hand to show them some games to play. First of all, though, mayhem broke out - nobody needs to be shown how to have a snowball fight. As you can see, a certain raccoon got hit right on the nose, but don't worry - he soon got his own back.


Anyway, I've got to go out and play again now, but I'll give you some more news tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! how have you made it snow?? It is snowing here as well but it is also very very wet so I do not think it will stick. Love eeeeeeeee