Monday 24 December 2007

I've met Radish!

Well, I have finally met the celebrity bunny that everyone has been talking about for the last few days. Her name is Radish and she was the star of a famous book by a lady called Jacqueline something. Anyway, she came home on the day of our last Nativity Play performance with lots of her friends, including an even bigger bunny called Elizabeth.

As it was our "last night" (as us theatrical types call it) we decided to have a big party right there on the stage. There were party hats and pop and cakes and even some special party games. I was so excited that I didn't even take my costume off and we all had a wonderful time.

The strange thing is that everyone is still saying that there is another special visitor expected. I mean, I've met Radish and Elizabeth - who could possibly be more exciting than that?

No comments: