Monday 3 December 2007

My perfect job at last!


At last I have found something I am really good at. Not many people even know that the Sylvanian Village has a donkey sanctuary. Well I do, and now I am now officially the chief donkey groom! The first donkey I am taking care of is called Dougie, who is a lovely grey donkey. He is very patient and stands nicely while I brush his fur and make sure he looks clean and healthy. Of course, the fact that he knows I have got carrots for treats does help quite a lot!


I have been given a wheelbarrow, some brushes and a big sack of oats for the donkeys, and a nice pair of green wellies to keep my paws nice and dry. Mucking out can be quite messy work, you know.


I do love looking after Dougie. The nicest bit of all is when I'm brushing the fur around his neck, and he leans his head around and snuggles up to me. I think I'm the luckiest puppy in the world!




1 comment:

Fat Tony said...

Dougie Donkey looks very hungry.