Monday 26 November 2007

This looks much easier!


At last I think I've found a job that's right up my street, and really easy as well. I've been asked to be a babysitter for four little animals. There's little LiLi the Panda, Hazel the Squirrel, Lutra the Otter and last but not least Roland the puppy. He's a chap after my own heart, as he loves playing with models just like me. He is especially fond of his little seaplane model. Because it's a seaplane he says he can play with it in the bath as well as on the floor. Now I didn't realise that I was supposed to give the babies a bath as well, but Roly (that's his nickname) assures me that they always have a bath together, so I suppose it must be all right. Anyway, how difficult can it be? I have a bath quite often myself (puppies aren't usually that keen you know) so I know all the basics already. With four other little animals to help, what can possibly go wrong?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look very sweet, but how did you get them to stay still enough to take the photo??? I hope nothing will go wrong *hides from the peril*

Love eeeeeeeeeee