Monday 19 November 2007

I've Arrived!




When we arrived at the Sylvanian village it seemed like everyone had come to meet me. there were bears and pandas, cats and squirrels and lots of rabbits. But the funniest thing is that the village is named after someone who isn't here at the moment. Apparently, she goes away for a bit every now and again, and some of the animals go with her. I can't wait to meet her.


Anyway, it's been arranged that I should stay with a lovely family of squirrels who live in a beautiful, old fashioned cottage in the middle of the village. This picture shows all the family welcoming me to their house. Later on I went upstairs with the Squirrel Children and we all watched a video. (Can you guess what we watched - I think the Otters would have enjoyed it!).




Tomorrow, I'm going start my work experience. I won't spoil it for you by telling you what I'm going to be doing. You'll just have to wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my house!!!! Are they STILL watching finding nemo? I will get them a new video for christmas. x x