Tuesday 20 November 2007

My first day at work


Today I'm starting my work experience. I'm going to be a Postpup! I'm helping the village Postmaster, Mr Rabbit. During the morning I helped in the Post Office, doing important things like helping people stick stamps on the letters (it's very useful having a damp nose, you know). But what I've really been looking forward to is this afternoon. Mrs Rabbit will look after the shop and Mr Rabbit and I are going out to deliver the letters to everyone. I could probably do it on my own, but Mr Rabbit says, that as I am so small, he will come with me. I'm sure I could manage, but I suppose he's the boss. I'll let you know later how I get on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW!!

*faints due to cuteness overload*

He cant reach the counter!!!!

Awwwwwwwww!!!

Post is very important to sylvanians, my sylvanians keep wanting me to get a tesco order of carrots/molasses/biscuits and cakes in.....

Love eeeeeeeeeeee

Bobby Labrador said...

I can reach the counter, but only by standing on tip-paws. Anyway, there's always a helpful bunny around if I need anything high up. Love Bobby!