Thursday 22 November 2007

A sweet ending after all


Everything turned out fine after all. When I sat down to rest my eyes, Mr Rabbit saw how sleepy I was. When I nodded off he decided to leave me on the comfortable grassy bank, and finish the deliveries himself. Of course, I didn’t know about this, so when I was woken up by my new woolly chum, I was in a bit of a panic.

Anyway, when I found Mr Rabbit, and he saw what a state I was in, he decided that the best thing for all us to calm down with something nice to eat (all Sylvanians like a little something to calm the tummy). So off we went to the village sweetshop, where Mr Rabbit treated me to an enormous lolly. I’m still sucking it now, so if this post is a bit sticky, I’m sorry.

We have decided that perhaps doing the letter delivery is a bit tiring for me and my small paws, so tomorrow I’m going to try a new job.

No comments: