Friday 13 February 2009

Another Fine Mess

Sometimes I really don't know why bother trying to bring innovative and creative thinking to Sylvania! I spent hours fastening the chicks up to their harnesses and attempting to explain their role in our grand experiment. Then when it was time to go, they discovered the bag of seed that Bucky had used to lay the trail. The dozy beaver had left it in the back of the cart! So all that happened was that they climbed on board, ate their fill and sat down for a rest. Just when I thought things could get no worse, the little ones decided to have a game of tag. I don't know if I'll ever manage to get those reins untangled again.
If I wasn't such an indomitable pup, I would just give up. But that's not the Labrador way - I am just going to have to come up with a new idea!

No comments: