Monday 3 November 2008

Halloween Fun

I couldn't resist breaking off my tale of what happened on my holidays to show you what happened on Friday night. I always enjoy Halloween of course, but this was something really special! Everyone in the whole village dressed up in scary or magical outfits and we went from house to house collecting treats (some people say trick or treat, but I'm not the sort of pup who does tricks). We finished off with a grand Halloween party in the village hall - there was ducking for apples and sticking the tail on the donkey. Dougie the Donkey was a bit worried about that, but it was a pretend Donkey, and with his instinctive grasp of where a tail should go, he won the first prize.

Next time, I will return to telling you more about my Canadian adventures and I will tell you all about my visit to some Very Important People!

No comments: