Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's time for magic!


I've decided what my act will be for the Grand Talent Show. I'm going to be a magician! Having made up my mind, my next task was to work on a special trick to be the climax of the show. I managed to borrow a top hat as part of my outfit, so the obvious thing was to pull a rabbit out of it. That's when my problems began - a hat that's the right size for a puppy's head is a bit small for most creatures to hide in. First I tried one of the baby bunnies, but he couldn't fit in - or when he did his ears just showed over the top of the hat. Then Bucky had a go - but I'm going to have a look at his diet as he was a very tight fit indeed - and anyway I strongly suspect he would chew his way out of it in no time. The strangest thing was that one of the chicks did appear to fit - but I didn't even put him in there! So my hunt goes on - which animal is going to have the winning combination of cuteness and compact proportions?

No comments: