Friday 20 March 2009

And the winner is...

The excitement was intense as Policeman Badger stepped forward to announce the results. He started off by saying how excellent he thought all the entries were and how hard it had been for the judges to reach the decision. He then continued by talking about each of the entries in turn. This may have been a mistake, as the chicks started to get severely impatient and started to take matters into their own beaks. One of them was even on the table and approaching the cup, when PC Badger realised the situation and hurriedly got to the point. "And the Winner is the Amazing Bongo!". Everyone cheered, and even though I was a bit disappointed, I had to admit that the best animal had won. Anyway, any feelings of jealousy soon wore off as we had an amazing after-show party with cakes and jellies (bone flavour for me) and a lot of seed on the floor for you-know-who.

I'm going to go back to the drawing board and improve my act. I clearly need something even more spectacular. I wonder who will let me saw them in half?

No comments: