Sunday 12 October 2008

What I did on my holidays


Hello everybody! Sorry that I haven't written anything for such a long time, but I've been away on my holidays. I'm going to try to catch over the next couple of weeks and tell you all about the adventures I had. I've just got back from visiting all my friends and relations in Canada, and I had a great time there. But first let me tell you about my visit to Sweden.

I have got an aunt in Sweden -well I call her an Aunt, but she's actually a friend of my mother from when she was a sled dog for a while. She's a moose called Hälge. Aunty Hälge lives near Stockholm and she took for a day out in the city centre. Stockholm is a very beautiful city with lots of islands with bridges between them. Aunty Hälge took this picture of me standing in front of a huge sailing ship. We had a little boat ride around the harbour later on - but our boat wasn't as big as this! Pity - I rather fancy myself as a nautical pup.

We had planned to travel up North to visit the reindeers, but seems they are already busy preparing for Christmas, so I'll go and see them another time.

I'll be back soon, with news of my visit to Canada. Love Bobby xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bobby!

Lovely to hear that you are having a good time in Sweden!! Have you tried any of their chocolate? They have some with some very silly names like Plop! Is your Aunt a Super Moose? I think I know her.....When you are in Canada is Bucky coming with you? It is sort of his homeland to, also there are lots of trees for him to gnaw on. I fyou come and visit me soon, we are throwing an exciting halloween party if you would like to come. tried to phone you last night about it but you must have been off having adventures as I could not get through.

Lots of loe Lizzie Bunny

Bobby Labrador said...

Oooh the halloween party sounds very exciting! Do I need to bring my own disguise? I like bobbing for apples, though bobbing for sausages is better!