Sunday 24 August 2008

See for yourselves!

You know last time I said I wished you could have seen me on the train? Well, guess what? There was someone with a video camera filming the whole thing! I've never tried putting a video on my blog before, so I hope it works out OK - perhaps someone could leave a comment to let me know.

Bucky says I looked rather nervous as I stood on the back of the guard's van, because the train was going so fast, but I'm sure that I just look intrepid. See what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bobby,

I am sorry that I havent commented in a while, it looks like you have been having lots of adventures while I had been away!!!! That train looks very very fast, I hope there was something for your paws to hold onto, but you certainly looked intrepid rather than nervous! Will any of yoour friends be joining you on the train? Where does the train take you to? Is it far away from sylvania? I wonder if you will meet any more new friends on your travels. Please do not give up writing your blog as I do love to read it when I am away.

Love and snuggles,

Bunny

Anonymous said...

Can Bucky have a turn driving the train?

Bobby Labrador said...

Bucky's really a bit too small to drive a train. We don't want him to burn his paw. Or gnaw through any important components!