Monday 10 March 2008

It's one thing after another


Just when I thought things couldn't get any more difficult this happens! It seems that baby birds think that the first thing see after they have hatched is their mother. Guess who that is? Now we can't shake them off wherever we go - they just follow us around in an orderly line, cheeping for food. It's getting quite embarrassing - Mrs Ewe was not at all impressed at school, I can tell you!
I'm going to have to think of something - how can I persuade them that they are better off an more comfortable somewhere other than 50 centimetres behind my back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW!

that is possibly the sweetest picture ever!!!

What is Bobby going to do now???

Anonymous said...

He must use his skill and judgement to resolve this tricky situation. It's a challenge but Bob's the Pup for the job in my book.