Monday 4 May 2009

Bobby to be a burrow surveyor?



I've had to do some funny things since I arrived at Sylvania, but this just about takes the biscuit! It all started when I went over to Rose Cottage, to visit my friends Bruce Koala and Rebecca Rabbit. When I arrived, the whole house was in a uproar. Snuffles, the little molebabe had disappeared! Of course I helped with the search, and after turning the whole place upside down, we finally found him hiding in a big basket. We asked him why he was in there, and he answered "Oi was gurtly hungered, and oi thought oi moight find some wormers in ee big basket". Goodness knows why he though there would be worms in a basket, but what was clear was that he had a very hungry little mole on our paws. Moles, as you might know, are nothing if not single minded, and so we realised that we had better find him some worms quick. So we decided that we'd better get out into the garden and get searching. Who'd have thought that I'd spend my day peering into holes in the ground - but how hard can finding a worm be?

4 comments:

ABunnyInDurham said...

I think that eee should try worm charming, with sweeeeties. Worms like sweeties, especially strawberry laces.....

YAY for Bobby being back!

Jon said...

Was browsing through blogs from Labrador and came managed to find my way here. This is a great project. I went back to the 2007 posts to see how it started. This is a cool concept and statement to write. Bye for now...

Bobby Labrador said...

I'm glad you like the blog. Do you actually live in Labrador? If so, give my love to the all the folks!

Bobby Labrador said...

As for charming worms for sweeties, mmm, I shall give that some thought. Are you sure the mole wouldn't eat them first though?