Wednesday 14 May 2008

Out in the big wide world

Today we decided that we had better solve the mystery of the strange face we saw in the background of my photograph of Kevin in the Donkey Sanctuary. We searched around the stables, but couldn't see anything, so we decided it would have to be a full Expedition. I was to be expedition leader with Bucky as Assistant Leader and Expeditionary Beaver. Kevin insisted on coming along as Expeditionary Chicken even though me and Bucky are almost sure there's no such thing. We set off into the countryside, and after a while the undergrowth started getting longer and longer. Unfortunately, at this point, Kevin decided he was tired, and demanded a ride in the barrow. We trundled him along for what seemed like hours, with no sign of our mysterious visitor, but always with the strangest feeling that we were being watched.

After a particularly bumpy bit, Kevin complained about ending up with scrambled eggs (I don't know what that means - surely only girl chickens have eggs?) so we stopped to have a rest. And that is when we saw him! Right behind us was the most enormous green creature that any of us has ever seen! At first we were all a bit frightened , but he introduced himself, saying his name is Dippy, and when he assured us that he is definitely a Veggiesaurus, and is not fond of eating small animals, we all calmed down and became friends. He's a very interesting chap, but I'm still not entirely clear on where he's come from. He just talks about something called an "anomaly", which I suppose is Dino-speak for something or other.

Anyway, now we have got just one problem. We've walked for miles and the undergrowth is now so high and thick that I can't see how to get home. I hope someone has a bright idea soon!

2 comments:

jowealti said...

Hi!
I'm a french woman who like Sylvanian Families! But my english is so bad, i coudn't understant all your story! Anyway, i like to see your photo (fotos?) ans i have in my house the same labrador!!!
I have a sylvanin families blog too but in french of course! Come and see it!!!

xxx
jowealti

Bobby Labrador said...

Your English is much better than my French! J'aime beaucoup votre Blog!