Thursday 24 April 2008

I'm back!


Sorry it's been so long since I have updated you with all goings on here in Sylvania. I had so much fun over Easter that I'm afraid I forgot all about my blog for a while. We had two birthday parties as well as all the Easter fun, so we were all very busy.

The chicks are still thriving. In fact one of them looks like he's thriving a bit too much - I'll have to keep an eye on him. he's called Kevin, and he likes his food a lot - he's always bossing the others about and insisting on his fair share - and then a bit more. Still, I don't suppose a fat chick can cause too many problems.

I was on my way down to see the Donkeys today and stopped off at the Post Office. Outside there was a very intriguing sign. What do you suppose a " Super Slider" could be? We have got a slide in the playground already, and it's lots of fun, but I think they must mean something else. We will just have to take a look tomorrow after school.

No comments: