Monday 28 February 2011

Bobby's back!



Hello again everybody! As you may have noticed, I haven't updated my story for quite a long time now. The main reason is that I have been busier now that I'm going to Big School, but also because a certain Mole asked me to be his biographer. I didn't realise how much work that would be. We wait ages for his GoogleMole messages and then he expects his Blog to updated within moments. He says his fans are impatient, but we all know who the impatient one is!

Anyway, the Mole has been away for ages now with his Boy, and although some people like the peace and quiet, some smaller animals seem to miss him a lot. So much so, in fact that a little Molebabe came crying to me the other day saying that he just couldn't wait until Mole came home to see him, and could we visit him in Oxford? Well, I couldn't see why not - I mean, how far can Oxford be for a Pup who's already travelled from Labrador?

Of course, I knew it was far enough away to require transport, and, as luck would have it, I spotted a nice black, shiny bicycle leaning against a wall. It even had a basket in the front, just the right size for the Molebabe to sit in. Off we set, and things were going swimmingly until we went past the Sylvanian Police Station. "'Ello, 'ello what's going on 'ere?" said a gruff voice. I screeched to halt, and there was PC Badger, looking less than impressed. Apparently it was his bike!

It took a bit of explaining, but we managed to calm PC Badger down, and convinced him that we were just borrowing his bike for a practice. He didn't really mind, but he told us that Oxford is far too far for a bike ride. he said "You'll need something with a bit more oomph than that!". And that gave me an idea....

No comments: